Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day One

I got up early today but didn't sleep on the bus, for fear of someone stealing my shoes. It's a common fear I often have. Not that they're good shoes. Far from it. Just that they'd be easy to slide off my feet without me waking.

I had a 3 hour lecture-seminar that I sort of paid attention to. For the first 10 minutes anyway. By the end I was pretty much sleeping with my eyes still (sort of) open.

No internet at home at the moment - well there's wireless I can leech from next door but my laptop won't work because I need a new power adapter thingy for it. Waiting for my student loans monies to hurry up and get paid. This means I won't waste my evening on the internets. I'll just waste it watching rubbish TV and sleeping.

Need to get a bus in the minute.

L8r Sk8r

No comments:

Post a Comment