Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 3

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Still have heard nothing from SAAS about my student loan. I'm 3 weeks back into my course already and have like no money. It costs me nearly £15 a day just to get here. Which makes me hate Uni all the more. Also have rent due like last week which I can't pay yet.

Just had a meeting with my dissertation supervisor. My research proposal is a piece of shit and I can't do want I planned on doing my dissertation on because of a lack of findings in my literature review. I can't find anything to relate to my area of study. My other two modules are shit too. I just can't be bothered doing this anymore. If I had passed everything last year I'd have not come back. But because I failed one module I need to be here or not get any sort of qualification out of it.

Uni sucks. And I'm stuck here.

Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment